- Bruce on The Universal Struggle
- Bruce on Becoming Untangled
- Bruce on Wrong Assumptions
- Jim Cutler on No More “Mr. Nice Guy”
- Bruce on No More “Mr. Nice Guy”
- Jim Cutler on What Does Repentance Have to do With Being Spirit-Filled?
- Tina Beauseigneur on What Does Repentance Have to do With Being Spirit-Filled?
Author Archives: Brad
As I’m working on my lessons for Search for Significance and Celebrate Recovery, I don’t think it is coincidence that the lessons are similar. In fact the Sunday morning messages are also addressing similar issues. So I have to ask myself what … Continue reading
If I were to sum up the key to being Spirit-Led in just one word, it would be obedience. If we look closely at Christ’s teaching in the new testament, it doesn’t take long to realize that Christ didn’t have … Continue reading
I have heard many Speakers and messages on the topic of being Spirit-filled and Spirit-Controlled, but what does that look like to us in everyday life as Christians. I have had several conversations over the past week that leads me … Continue reading